Saturday, September 20, 2014

I want to Live for Love

I'm sitting all alone on  my couch and yet once again I'm thinking of my life.
My past is passing me by - See a lot of pain, tears and that's the way I remember it.
There were many days I could only cry, my hope was faded away
I wanted to say goodbye to everything.
Yet I am laughing now and feeling fine.
Sometime I still cry, inside and outside - But that's different than in the past.
What a fool I was - that I wanted to say goodbye to everything.
If I would've really bid adieu, I had never felt this lovely feeling deep inside
It's a beautiful feeling called Love
And I am so thankful for finding my love - It's making me stronger day after day;
There was a time that I wanted to say goodbye; 
However now I want to Live.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment