Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love You Forever

Remember the first night we met, The night first time I touched you
That one night changed my life - Being with you make me feel I am not alone
The very night kissing you, hugging you, holding you in my arms, lying by your side
I wished to hold you in my arms forever, love you forever.
In the night seeing you blink your eyes, listening to your heartbeat
My heart started beating faster in that very excitement of meeting you
That one night showing you how much I care, one night holding hands with you
one night loving you is the most memorable day for me - 
Because you started becoming world to me, I love you the most.
I was scared as the beautiful feeling of loving you is one thing, I don't want to ever loose
I want you to be with me and I promise I will love you forever baby.
And the day I will be gone, you will know I was the best Thing that ever happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment