Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love that sets us free

Love is Banished  - here I am standing on the edge
Alone and Lonely in a World, I don't think where life exists
And even if did, it'd only brandish me that I'll never have access to it.
Time like this - anyone could hold me, plant a kiss or lay the seed of Love.

Where's my love then, that smile he gave, 32 pearls
Maybe I'll jaunt the carcase again.
Trembling as doom is knocking, But i see no alternative
Already read the end - I'll only lose the love I give

And been mourned all this while - Sick and pale with grief.
Tired for I Know nothing of an end to this loneliness


Butt soft - likelihood of feeling good, once we move the rocks off
From the edge I never could get my view across
But alas, I still stand where I was - Even still it destroys me.




No comments:

Post a Comment